Sugar-Mamie is very happy to PRESENT workshops for making and decorating Pop Cakes for young people from 5 to 12 years old while respecting the current sanitary instructions.
Duration: approximately 75 minutes.
Price: $ 25 plus taxes per participant
Number of participants: minimum of 4 participants
- Presentation of the participants, the material to be used and reminder of health instructions by our facilitator.
- Demonstration of the preparation and baking of our famous pop cake dough. A small participation per child will be allowed while respecting the sanitary instructions.
- Decoration of 4 pop cakes per child with different ingredients and fruity flavors. The children leave with their creations or eat them on the spot, as they wish. Fruit juices, bottled water, milk, chocolate milk can be purchased if desired.
- Parents can be present, but they cannot participate in the workshop. They can stay in the cafe section and take advantage of our small menu. The number of adults allowed varies according to current Public Health rules.
Some reminder of sanitary instructions:
– Wearing a mask compulsory for ages 10 and over.
– Hand washing.
– Restricted product handling.
– Respect for the facilitator’s procedure.
For more information and to reserve, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514 690-5662.
Looking forward to welcome you!